“Performing the past
to improve the quality of our future”
We have compiled eighteen forgotten scores of 19th century for saxophone, clarinet, voice and piano, most of them related to Adolphe Sax.
S.R.1: Jules CRESSONNOIS. La Chanson du Printemps (Voix/Tsx/Pno)
S.R.2: Antonio PASCULLI. Concerto sopra motivi dell'opera La Favorita (Ssx/Pno, from Ob/Pno)
S.R.3: ALI-BEN-SOU-ALLE: Doux Souvenir. Schotish [sic] (Ssx or Tsx/Pno)
S.R.4: ALI-BEN-SOU-ALLE: Adieu à la Nouvelle-Zélande (Asx or Bsx/Pno)
S.R.5: ALI-BEN-SOU-ALLE: Le Trouvère (Asx/Pno)
S.R.6: ALI-BEN-SOU-ALLE: Don Juan (Asx or Bsx/Pno)
S.R.7: ALI-BEN-SOU-ALLE: Caprice (Asx or Bsx/Pno)
S.R.8: Jules DEMERSSEMAN: Deuxième Solo (Ssx/Pno, from Ob/Pno)
S.R.9: Hyacinthe KLOSÉ: Duettino Concertante (2Cl/Pno, or Cl/Asx/Pno)
S.R.10: Louis MAYEUR: La Favorite (Ssx/Tsx/Pno)
S.R.11: Ambroise THOMAS: Two songs of old Peru (Asx or Ssx or Tsx/Tsx/Bsx)
S.R.12: Hyacinthe KLOSÉ: Solo (Ssx or Asx/Pno)
S.R.13: Louis MAYEUR: Lucrèce Borgia (Asx/Pno)
S.R.14: Louis MAYEUR: Lucia di Lammermoor (Asx/Pno)
S.R.15: Louis MAYEUR: Don Juan (Asx/Pno)
S.R.16: Louis MAYEUR: La Favorite (Tsx/Pno)
S.R.17: Louis MAYEUR: Le Trouvère (Asx/Tsx/Pno)
S.R.18: Louis MAYEUR: Rigoletto (Asx/Pno)
We have also improved, contextualized, revised and beautified them, and also introduced them as we would like to be a score:
- Carefully designed.
- Date of composition, longtime and difficulty level at a glance.
- Orientation of the main technical and performance skills.
- Opinion of relative importance (historical+musical).
- Useful historical and musical contextualization (Spanish, French and English).
- Opera setting if the case, with recommended discography and videography.
- Superb figures related to the score, some of which unpublished until now.
© 2022 José-Modesto Diago Ortega